Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday, October 5


So glad you've found me here! This is the first post on my bead blog!
Last weekend I went to my first workshop in bead making! It was taught by Larry Brickman and Janelle Zorko and these are the things I made in it. It was a lot of fun, and I hope to work larger, (those beads are about an inch in diameter) thanks to Larry and copperplate lots of things thanks to Janelle.
I also had a houseguest, and I'm glad to say she seems to have survived a week of me! It was very fun to have a bead maker around.
email me!

2 comments:

Islandgirl said...

Hi Jill

Just found your blog! You're braver than me my beads did not get put on my website! Glad you survived me! It was a lot of fun.

Today is our first forecast Snowstorm of the winter...It has started to snow!

Lynne

Amborella said...

Love the creature. Its super-cool.

Alex